Thursday 26 June 2014

New Pictures of Manchester Mistress Lady Cornelia taken at Her Manchester Dungeon Last week...



Heres some new pictures of Me boys and girls and more on my website...www.mistressladycornelia.co.uk.


I have a passion for BDSM and Female domination and I have a dungeon in Manchester where I offers erotic, sensual domination for submissive slaves. I likes high heels discipline with spanking and bondage, bondage CBT, teasing and denial, forced bi, cock and ball torture, body worship, smothering, strap-on training, foot worship, whipping, chastity training and corporal punishment.















I’m the queen of erotic and sensual BDSM. I enjoys playing with new submissive slaves and working with My friends doing Double Domme so best read my website and give me a call if you will to taken away into fantasy land with a very dominant Manchester Mistress.

Go to my website - http://www.mistressladycornelia.co.uk/

Follow Me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/LadyCornelia2

Phone Me - 07563 058296







No comments:

Post a Comment