Sunday 2 March 2014

Manchester Mistress Lady Cornelia Pain and Punishment to our little slave at our Manchester Dungeon...

Do you want hard hitting, deviously demented Cock Ball Torture (CBT) and ball busting? Then you've come to the right place here with Me Mistress Cornelia and Mistress Teressa.

CBT and punishments is something I am very proud to perform on My slutty slave it's beautiful and devilish and the ball busting is sometimes hard hitting, and My rope session was so deviously creative and slightly vicious, lol!

Look at My worthless little slave receiving the most prised possession Me, punishing his cock and balls and of course them being tided up tight and tortured, lots of electric on his cock and pinwheel on his balls, it was wonderful to hear him moan and hear the groans and screams of pure pleasure and pain because he was putty in My hands (but his cock was hard and his balls were nearly bursting) My naughty little slave victim.

Despite this pain he had some degree of sexual stimulation, which was denied! In fact many times I practise's penis whipping and elecro-shock, which made him desperate for an intense orgasm and he was also feeling confused over the difference between what kind of pain and pleasure his Mistress was actually going to inflict.

It is the ultimate definition of masochism; and CBT appears to make slutty converts into slave's who didn't even know they were masochists before they walked into my play space.

So slave's, I think you should come and visit me and Mistress Teressa and we will take your picture being punished and I may put your picture onto my blog if you're a luck boy.

So best you come over and see Me and take some punishment and we'll make you famous and especially when being punished by this beautiful, busty, sexy, Tie & Mistress Cornelia at My Manchester Dungeon and don't forget to read my website first and then book your session and then phone Me - 07563 058296

http://www.mistressladycornelia.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment