Sunday 6 April 2014

Manchester Mistress Lady Cornelia's Slave Story of the Punishment Wheel and Boot Worship...

I was naked and on all my hands and knees in front of Her. Before I knew anything, She had taken two pairs of handcuffs and cuffed together both my wrists and my ankles. She very gently lightly touched the underside of my balls, which were hanging down and exposed to her mercy. "Be quiet, or I'll spank your balls!" She said. "Yes Mistress" I crocked as an answer. "Good," She laughed. My terror was complete and less than an hour ago, I had never met this Woman before, and She had barely spoken a complete sentence to me. Yet here I was, exposed naked and vulnerable in the most explicit way, knowing nothing about her (apart from reading her website) except that she was going to whip me, give me CBT, tie me up, punish me and place me on the leather wheel like the bitch I am. Mistress Cornelia showed me with two whips and asked me to kiss the one that I wanted her to use. Not knowing anything, I kissed one. "well done," She said. She put a booted foot on my head and lowered my face to the ground. "Watch this," She said, as she stood behind me and I looked between my legs to see my flaccid penis and drooping balls hanging between my legs and the image of her booted legs and the whip standing behind me. I endured my first whipping and my cock got harder and harder. She sat down, obviously satisfied. My ass hurt due to the anal toy and strap-on, but I tolerated them with pleasure. My naked red ass after spanking stung and I was cuffed at the wrists and ankles. I loved the feeling of her being in control and taking away mine. My job is stressful and the thought of giving away my control to this beautiful tall Mistress dressed in jodhpurs, shirt and corset made the experience even more controlling. This was something of a fantasy for me. I obeyed her completely and immediately, and started to kiss and lick the bottom of her boots. She apparently enjoyed it. She moaned and laughed ever so slightly and re-adjusted her sitting position. Not knowing if I was pleasuring her or discomforting Her, she told me to stand up and looked up at her. As I lifted my head from the floor, I saw that her blouse was open and I could see her magnificent breasts in a black bra. Suddenly, a tremendous spasm shook my body with an intensity unlike anything that I had experienced before or after. I gently withdrew her boot from my mouth and looked to see that I had apparently developed another very hard and throbbing erection. I had been so obsessed with worshipping and making love to her legs and boots that I didn't even realise it. She had used her other boot to press at the base of my penis and she had led me to sexual orgasm - the most powerful and intense of my life - in the 20 prior years and in the 20 subsequent years. While I was worshipping and making love to her boot, she had taken from me my slave virginity - I knew that this had been a sexual experience with my Mistress. I gazed up at her and whispered, "I adore you Mistress." She smiled.


Mistress Lady Cornelia's Website - http://www.mistressladycornelia.co.uk/ and mobile phone number - 07563 058296




No comments:

Post a Comment