Sunday 13 April 2014

Manchester Mistress Lady Cornelia's Bottom Worshiping Slaves at it again Wearing Tights and getting Horney!

Well slaves, hello from your favourite Mistress in Manchester, Lady Cornelia.

I've been seeing my 'Body worship' slave's this week and as you all know this is a practise is more physical, tie & tease sessions rather then BDSM and its all about physically reverencing of your Mistress in respect of parts of her body as My submissive at My Manchester Dungeon.

The typical kinds of body worship that has happened this week has included worshipping my legs, my calf muscles, feet, buttocks, boots while both of us where wearing tights.

Body worship is very popular with My slaves and among people of all sexual orientations and gender identities and lots of my lovely Mistress friends are great Double Dommes for sessions and body worship, as this is one of My favourite pastimes during the week, if and when I can fit you into my schedule that is.
 
The slave that visited me this week is always prostrated on his knees to me when I walk into the Dungeon, which I feel re-enforcing a sense of inferiority. My " subs" generally licks, kisses and fondle my tights in a less conventional way, but "Ooh no, no intimate touching is not allowed. " The aspect of erotic humiliation is perhaps appreciated by bearing in mind the commonplace phrase "kiss my ass."

Here is my slaves story…
 
For me Mistress, it started when I was about 4 years old in the early 80's. My mother used to buy L'eggs, and would let me play with the egg before she'd take out the hose and put the hose on. As with all children, curiosity got the better of me and I wanted to play with the stuff inside the egg but I wasn't allowed to. But as I grew older I couldn't help but wonder about how something small in an egg could cover a grown woman's lower body. Being in the 80's I wasn't short of seeing lots of pantyhose on women or girls at school so my curiosity grew bigger. Around home I would look for an egg laying about the place with the hope of finding the hose inside but no such luck, always empty.

When I was 11 I found a pair of my mother's tanned pantyhose laying about. With my mother not around I quickly took them into my room and tried them on, they felt amazing! It was like an emotional release as this finally the moment I got to experience something that has been a mystery for me for a few years. However, it didn't last long as my mother came walking down the hall and saw me quickly shove my legs under the bed.

"What are you wearing?" She asked.
"Nothing" I replied.
"Are you wearing my hose?"
"Well", I replied "wrestlers wear tights, I'm being a wrestler"
"But they don't wear women's tights" Was her reply.
I protested that I wanted to wear them, but I was firmly told that as a boy, I'm not supposed to wear women's clothing, that it's wrong to do so. So I should stop being silly, take them off and put my pants on.

I felt dejected.
However, it didn't stop me taking hose from my mother.
Not long after that episode with the tanned pantyhose, I would sneak around into her room and look for more, and I would always find a few pairs that I would take and hide under my pillow. I also found some slips and stuff that I would also try on but didn't get the same feeling I did as I did with pantyhose and now I see Lady Cornelia my favourite pantyhose wearer in Manchester, it's just tights heaven for me...

No wonder my slaves obsessed with pantyhose hey, especially with My legs and prickly to when I'm wearing my diamond studded tights? Love My naughty little tights pervert!
;-)

Don't forget to follow me on twitter - https://twitter.com/LadyCornelia2

http://www.mistressladycornelia.co.uk/ - 07563 058296

No comments:

Post a Comment