Friday 11 October 2013

Manchester Mistress Lady Cornelia's Foot Slave Story...

I walked into MY Manchester Dungeon and saw MY foot slave kneeling on the floor naked before me and I had MY whip in MY hand. This has become a ritual for both of us because he comes to worship me every week. MY little foot slave is My doggy on a leash and chain. When I enter the room I eventually put on his dog collar that he purchased for me so that I could take him for his doggy walk on all fours. When he wears the leash because he is MY dog, MY pet, MY little foot worshipping puppy, and I'm his Goddess, his Mistress his giver of pain, punishment and pleasure.

He's not allowed to speak to me when I entered MY Manchester Dungeon. I just looked at him as I sit on MY throne and point at MY stocking feet with MY whip motioning for him to come towards me. He crawled toward me on all fours as I instruct. As long as he is wearing the leash, he is MY foot servant. He is forced to walk like an animal My animal. He crawled up to the edge of MY thrown and I pushed MY sweaty fully fashioned seamed stocking feet into his face, he loves it. He licked the bottoms of MY dirty foot, after I'd walking around in them all day at the Manchester Dungeon, in my bear footed and then in my trainers. MY stocking feet were discoloured with dirty, but that just made him want me and them more. I knew he wanted to taste them, after all he texts me often enough, telling me what he wants, but he knew better than to say something in front of me, without awaiting MY orders.

www.mistressladycornelia.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment