Monday 21 October 2013

Mistress Lady Cornelia's Experimentation Levels of Erotic Pain and Punishment!

I may consider some experimentation and heightened levels of erotic pain and punishment for you this week slaves, when you visit me Manchester Mistresss Lady Cornelia, at my Manchester Dungeon because basically it comes naturally to me!
 

I demand full and correct etiquette, behaviour and standards when seeing and speaking to me in the Dungeon! No stuttering or mumbling under your breath to your Mistress Cornelia, "Ooh No", or I will have to subject you to My harsh speech restrictions, when I do give you permission to speak to Me.
 

My punishment to you is in its truest form and our relationship is all about your submission: Your wants and needs are mine, and especially your little fantasies my little subs and slaves. Mistresses's role is, to build a bond with you that is so strong and that you feel completley and totally safe with Me so that I can help you to unleash My creativity and so that you can explore your innermost self, through submission. I actually become more empowered because I connect with your body, heart, soul and mind, in such a meaningful way.


http://www.mistressladycornelia.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment