Monday 21 October 2013

Sexy Manchester Mistress Lady Cornelia's Punishment time and what happens when you make a booking...

I know all you little school boys out there love a good caning by someone who know what she's doing... I know while you are reading this, you're trying to decided whether to take the plunge and book an hour with Me Mistress Lady Cornelia

So you're dying for a 'taster' session with this Manchester Mistress, aren't you? Well, come on admit it after looking at my
Gallery you're thinking about it! You're looking for a sexy school mistress type role play session aren't you school boy? Once I've got some good information from you via phone or email an appointment will be made, won't it!

My Dungeon's in Manchester are all easy to find and the door will be answered and you'll walk in. You'll be met and subsequently led to my dungeon. Obviously you're not sure what you are going to get or what you really want, from a mild CP session to tie and tease or caning and this unnerves you a little, but when I, Mistress Lady Cornelia will be wearing an intoxicating School Mistress Outfit or a tight with a tight revealing yet sexy outfit underneath and you feel re-assured.

I'll spent a couple of minutes asking you about what kind of session (bringing me a note of scenarios or role play helps) you desired (if we havent already discussed this over the phone) and what I desire from you and you will be totally entranced by my wry smile and beautiful appearance.

The tone of our sexy role play session dependes on Me, and what you are about to receive will be just right, absolutely perfect in fact. Because you are my naughty little school Boy and I am the very essence of the strict School Mistress come sexual siren. Very soon you'll be over my knee and having a very good session and spanking for looking up Mistress Lady Cornelia's skit on the stairwell.

What you liked about me is that I kept up a nice stream of communication, asking you questions, which adds to your experience, as you're forced to answer "Yes, Mistress" and "No, Mistress," as I have you over my knee and smack your behind. Very soon your trousers and underpants had been removed and you're once again lying across my knee, this time with my skirt hitched high so that a certain part of you is keeping me very warm, you'll be spanked harder for that privilege my boy!

Your over my knee and the spanking will go on a good long time, pants up and pants down and you will have a hot bottom and you will also be hot in other areas! However, Lady Cornelia will see that you'll need calming down by being bent over a bench and then having the school cane applied (even quite conservatively) to your bare bottom and this will certainly do that...of sorts.

Overall, your trip to see me, Mistress Cornelia will be a revelation and demonstrate to you that there really is a Domme out there who will listen and deliver exactly what is required, with a sense of humor and wicked grin. The bonus is that I, Mistress Lady Cornelia is stunning to look at, frighteningly firm, with piercing blue eyes, a mature woman of power and seduction and your taster session will certainly lead to more visits! You'll then be planning your next, longer visit, where you will think you'll need more hand spanks on your backside and possibly an authentic six of the best! You'll then my be wanting a multi-scene school-room and role play in my very authentic little schoolroom and office, with a blackboard, cork, textbooks and shelves and teachers mortar board hat gown, not forgetting my smaller school desk, which is used as a punishment trestle for bending over, what more could a sad little boy and powerful School Mistress require?

So come on you very naught boy you, lets have YOU boy, get your pants down NOW!


http://www.mistressladycornelia.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment