Friday 11 October 2013

Manchester Mistress Lady Cornelia's New Website...

Well My little subbies, all your dreams have come true! Lady Cornelia has now been installed in her new website and dungeons for sometime and is waiting for your pathetic servitude. Working hard to make sure she is happy and busy and what better way to do that then to have a new website...

As a dominatrix and a real woman who wants to dominant and control you in our BDSM relationship together you will enjoy My control.

Our interactions will vary between simple and gentle acts, one minute or tying you down with rope and shackles and the next I will be just teasing you with some gentle touches. Then the next minute I will move to more extremes such as whips chains, leather and latex. I will decide what happens and when. These situations will be as short or as long and as painful as you can stand and I dictate!

The Dungeon's fully equipped with everything I need to make your squirming lives as uncomfortable as I desire. If I decide you are suitable to serve me then I demand a phone call or email, which is listed below. I will review your sad little request and maybe, just maybe, you will be allowed to serve at My thigh boot clad legs, but be warned, I am extremely demanding, only the best submissive worms can grovel at My feet, are you worthy? So phone or email or twitter me...

http://www.mistressladycornelia.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment