Monday 21 October 2013

Mistress Lady Cornelia's BDSM story at Manchester Dungeon...

With a low moan my bitches mind slowly cleared, you could see this in his eyes, as I tied him up and blind folded him in my Manchester Dungeon as his Mistress. It was all black, the music was seductive and he was bound up so tight for him could hardly move. He felt the blindfold on his eyes, the gag in his mouth the tension in his jaw. He moaned with pleasure and pain. He then tried to get up, but knew his hands were handcuffed tight behind his back, as he lay on the torture rack, "Do as you are told bitch", I whispered in his ear.

I told him to bend forward so I could cane him hard, and you could see he was wondering if this time, this session, and our little game together, was going to outdo all the others. I hoped it would. I smiled, licked my lips and I immersed myself totally as he thought about what was to come, he shivered.

Then, as he leaned back again and heard a door open, he held his breath, listening, heart pounding. Someone had came in and shut the door behind them. He could now hear footsteps coming towards him. He waited as bit of sweat trickle down from his temple and down his back.
I leaned down and whispered, "You’re ours now bitch." He felt my whip graze the tip of his ear running down to his jaw line to his throat. He tried to get away from it's touch but he couldn't.


I chuckled and continued running my whip along his throat and his nipples and then I placed the clamp on his nipples and how he loved the pain. I could feel the pounding of his heart now in his chest with the palm of my hand. It excited him and then Princess Lucina light the candle...

http://www.mistressladycornelia.co.uk/

1 comment: